Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Thursday 2 December 2010

WELL ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN

Well it’s that time of year again (already? Oh well) as I said in a recent post for those new to my blog & who don’t know me so well yet, as a long standing tradition of mine ever since my Amstrad CPC days. Every year on my birthday the 2nd of December I officially take a break over the Christmas & New Year period. I will be checking in & responding to Emails, group posts, blog comments etc but only those that require an ‘urgent’ response or reply ‘directly’ from me. So unless it is a plea for assistance or concerning a sale, commission etc I won’t be very active online. I will pop in just before the New Year to wish everyone such but then that will be it until January I’m afraid.

I will post the final & full experiment results for my ‘current’ plaster pulp experiments I have running tomorrow sometime & possibly some additional posts for the ‘current’ running features I have but that will be pretty much it.

So for now I am off to do a last minute run through posts, groups, friends blog posts etc. Then I am off to lounge around for the day in my pj’s with my PSP & a stack of DVD’s & the latest James Paterson book Postcard Killers & hopefully some of Terry Prachetts The Fifth Elephant I am currently reading spare  time allowing that is. So I will close now by saying Merry Christmas to you all & see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment