Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Friday 11 September 2009

5 MINUTE QUICKIES #1 MAKING A FORKED TONGUE

















As well as my YOUTUBE 'HOW TO' video's which do include my 5 MINUTE QUICKIES 'short' video's. I will include some static versions right here in my blog pages. So for those who need an instant quickie fix here we go.

STEP 1:
Roll up two lengths of foil as close to the same diameter as possible.

STEP 2:
Tape them together at one end.

STEP 3:
Bend them into a suitable tongue like shape that fits in with your project. Then cover in a couple of layers of tissue paper & watery glue. Leave to dry & paint as reqauired.

No comments:

Post a Comment