Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Friday 1 January 2010

GOOD MORNING 2010

Well 2010 is finally here. I hope no one got too drunk during the celebrations & is starting the new year in a grumpy mood lol. A tradition of mine i like to keep up is to greet the new era all by myself at the front door. So no matter what the year may bring i will always have that first impression of the new year un-impared in any way as the grumpy world wakes & spoils it.

So after a very late night & an equally late morning start i finally tore myself out from my warm paper mache dream filled bed, stumbled along the landing to an equally warm toasty (if wet) shower. The warm innards of DARKSIDE HQ meant i didn't get fully dressed or fully awake, even after the shower. So i did not bother to ask my wife B (Barbara) to help me put on a T shirt (my dissabilities mean i need help in many basic ways).

So i finally made my way down the stairs to go greet the new era at the front door... As i swung the front door open you have to try to imagine the sound of an old stylus (needle) being scratched across an equally old vynil record (pre-CD for you youngsters). That cartoon comical sound that is used to indicate shock as someone/thing is renched into a sudden & urgeant halt. I stood there bursting with lovely warmth at my back to have a wall of freezing cold at my exposed front. Instead of slamming the front door shut before any bits fell off from the cold i dug out my mobile & took a shot of the view for those of you who love the snow lol.






















OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR.























OUTSIDE THE BACK DOOR.

Luckily it is always nice & toasty warm inside DARKSIDE HQ no matter the weather. So once i get my last bit of tidying up done (been tidying up my PM/PC room since before Christams lol) I shall get right back to PM'ing immediately, in the next day or so lol.

I have many old projects i want to get finished including those i have/am sharing with you on this blog. More importantly i have many many more to begin & share too. So here is hoping you will enjoy a great new year & the snow if not the cold lol.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, my friend. I hope the entire year is as good to all of us as the first day was to me. For you see, I get to celebrate two new starts...the first day of the world's new year and the first day of my own personal new year...my birthday. And they were both filled with love, happiness, peace and tons of fun. And about two more feet of snow than you've got.

    I also want to thank you for all your sharing and inspiration. You are one of the best in more ways than one! I look forward to another year of fantastic things and hilarious posts from you.

    Again...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent to hear hun. Happy new year & happy birthday too. Lol i'm glad we only got the snow we did so, sooo not jealous right now lol.

    I don't get out much needing a wheelchair for any distance more than 5 yards & my wife being the only one legally able to push me around (she's my registered carer). Anymore snow & i won't get out at all lol.

    Glad your new year started well.

    ReplyDelete