Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Saturday 5 March 2011

A PERSONAL CELEBRATION AFTER 27 YEARS

Twenty seven years?

Has it really been that long since i had a tattoo done?

Indeed it has but i rectified that the other night. In celebration of how well my plaster pulp experiment turned out with my White Matter© Ver 2.6  especially then later with its use to make my fist sized hollow skulls. I have been thinking of a new tattoo for some time so decided to combine both tattoo idea and skull creations in a personal celebration. So i let my son loose with his tattoo gun on my left shoulder. The result so far below.

In case anyone is having trouble reading it, from left to right it says "LOVE HATE FATE". The center word FATE should have been lower down but since it was some 01:00am before we even got to doing this i forgive him this small error. One of the meanings behind the tattoo as well as celebrating my White Matter©  and skulls is a personal reminder to me. It being LOVE, HATE a constant struggle throughout my life in many ways, at many times, should not rule my life as in the end it all succomes to FATE anyway so it is a pointless task master to set loose on myself!.  

A while back he loaned his 'inks' to a tattoo artists friend and shortly after that his guns were stolen by a drug junkie from his flat with other items. He recently purchased new guns etc but when he got his inks back he forgot to check to see if they were all there before tattooing me. Unfortunately the grey and white were not. So he will have to come back to my tattoo when it is healed then add the grey and white shading on the skulls and around the words.

I will post a picture of the finished tattoo then. For now here it is some five minutes fresh.

Just thought you might be interested to know lol. Normal blog transmissions will now resume lol.

More soon.


2 comments:

  1. Nice blog
    ITSGURI Digital marketing solutions company which help businesses to get real result through social media, SEO, SMM, PPC and many more.
    We are so Passionate About Everything Digital Marketing and can Quickly Learn Anything That May Be Needed For Your Project Success. let us know about your company details then we will get back to you with a creative solution which will boost your site Or you can contact us on ITSGURI DIGITAL SOLUTIONS

    ReplyDelete