Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Friday 21 August 2009

SUNDAY EXPERIMENTS PART 1 ARE ON HOLD

It turns out 'most' of my cheap art materials work just perfectly. This however failed to extend to my cheap'o cling film (shrink wrap). It turns out the stuff i bought is a little too cheap to work with in the manor i wanted. it's like working with transparant cloud like material & simply won't do what i want & loves to torment me by wrapping it'self up in it'self as i unroll it...

A list of streaming profanities followed here that i didn't type out of course. Anyway back to normality. I am having to shelve this experiment until i can get my hands on some decent cling film.

No comments:

Post a Comment