Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Thursday 19 November 2009

FOLLOW ME - FOLLOW YOU

I think it is about time i said a big thankyou & hi to both my resident & newer followers. The numbers may not be very high but your being here IS VERY much appreciated. I am finding though that not all you guys are including links back to your own blogs (or websites). Which is a shame really. Why? Well even though my main love is paper mache i do like & respect 'other' art mediums too. With this in mind i WOULD like to return the favour to ANY followers of my blog by following 'your' blog in return.

Apart from showing populatrity of a blog it IS also plain & simple curtasy i feel. Many blog owners also have websites too these i can provide links to in my favourite links at the bottom of my blog too. So, ANY of my followers who find i am not following they're blogs 'please' drop me a line here: jontytheghoul@btopenworld.com to let me know where i can find your blog or websites so i can place the required information on my blog.

I must also just mention i am ALWAYS up to my neck in busy. I have this crazy way of starting more projects than i finish. So time, free time is never on my side. So if you find i haven't appeared to have stopped by your blog recently & dropped off a comment of two. Please be assured i WILL have been by if not every day then every other day to see what was new.

Too ALL my followers once again thank you so much for following my humble little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment