Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Tuesday 15 February 2011

MY SKULLS QUICK UPDATE

Just a quick look at the skulls i have re-sculpted from the original 'basic' plaster copies so far.



































As for the faulty (my fault) screaming skulls i have one almost completed. Just some minor touches to sculpt now. This one of two so far made has come out better than i thought it might. Whilst this is definitely one design for the gas mask skulls (see previous posts) i can now or rather later remove the plasticine mask(s) from these skulls & still have a working fairly decent screaming skull in then end.

Just goes to show never rush to give up on a project, you just never know how a mistake can be salvaged until you try.

























































More soon.

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice Skulls...My favorite is the screaming skull....Reminds me of some people i know that can never keep their mouth shut...even in Death...Ha!!

    SpOOky Dreams my Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. adelesspookyart: I acutally broke the lower jaw off yesterday adding the plasticine gas mask lol. Not to worry he is now a jawless skull. I will sculpt the other one in this ones place. I have also just cast another 2 to replace these 2 as well as more of the others so i can make more varying versions. All in my new White Matter (plaster pulp mix) by the way the ones i just cast 10 minutes ago now lol.

    Update shortly on the first stages of that gas mask too.

    ReplyDelete