Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Monday 13 September 2010

SO WHATS BEING CREATED RIGHT NOW THEN?

I still have a few old projects to get to repairing & then again i am still assesing whats worth repairing too. Saying that how ever i always have something on the go or on the drawing board waiting to be started lol. Right now (right after i get finished here) i will be working on the following creations.

I have four new bowl designs on the table so to speak. I want to be a little bit more creative with these creations before they go for sale & i am not just talking about the painted finish either. I want to add something more three dimensional to the designs. What that may be for each i am not sure yet but it is just there on the edge of my mind. The fourth bowl design is something i haven't personally seen anywhere online right now & i think (hope) it is something never before seen, though i have been wrong before. I  will show you 'that' bowl only when it is finished. Right now it is awaiting painting & sealing then it's finished. Here are the first three of them in their WIP stage anyway for now:






















So what else is to come then?

Well do you remember my daughters dolphine money bank? I want to mak a couple more of those (slightly different designs) as well as a couple of dolphine real water features. YES, i said 'real water' features. Basically a couple of dolphines in a leaping pose with water running down off them. Did i hear someone say "No way it's paper mache" Lol trust me PM or not this is entirely possible.

I always planned to make more grim reapers too again 1/3rd life size, but i have plans to make some smaller ones too somewhere between 10cms to 24 cms tall as well as wall mounted versions of the same size too. More on the mini grims in another post a HOW TO post to be exact.  I also want to get back to my head & full bodied dragons too which i will be doing tomorrow. I have a nice plan for something dragon related, again more on that in another post though.

No comments:

Post a Comment