Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Wednesday 26 August 2009

BALLOONS & PAPER MACHE FOR OR AGAINST IT

Contrary to many sceptical & I feel unfounded remarks concerning the use of balloons in the art of paper mache. 90% of my creations start out life as either plain ‘egg’ shaped balloons or the more novelty variety of balloon I do cut into the stripped over balloons & reshape them as well as bulking out with foil & card boards forms too of course. Still saying that you can easily create some amazing forms using balloons as they are. Here is one project I am toying with. Here you can see the basic balloon form ‘enhanced’ slightly. What I will be doing with this final design is for another time. For now I just wanted to have my two pennies worth of opinions in against the rot against balloons & paper mache. Such ‘negative’ thinking & speaking has no place in art.









No comments:

Post a Comment