Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Saturday 15 August 2009

SUNDAY EXPERIMENTS

It’s been a bit of a tradition of mine to do my paper mache experiments & tests on a Sunday. With having been so busy recently I haven’t had a chance to get these underway until now.

I have a few NEW projects in mind which require a clear strong skin to be created & I have something in mind for my first experiments. The two projects include a translucent (colour tinted to match the dragon in question) dragon wing & some large crystals like the ones shown below.

How the tests will turn out is any ones guess but tomorrow is the day on which my experiments start again. I will not have any finished results tomorrow but will post these two experiments & what I did so far then.

AN EXAMPLE OF THE CRYSTALS I WANT TO RE-CREATE:









1 comment:

  1. Hay Jonty,I was catching up on the pm group postings and saw mention that you had a blog vary cool, you shouldnt have too much trouble with the crystal forms I,ll be checking in to see what progress you have made also I have a few ideas I,ll try out and get back to you on. --Rick

    ReplyDelete