Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Thursday 20 August 2009

A DEVIL OF A COMMISION

I have been given my first commission today (late this evening) out of the blue. I was asked to make a pair of demon wings that could be fitted & removed to & from the back of a devil related fancy dress costume. I have not seen the dress yet so have no idea what kind of fastening to employ in the design, but I have a lot of idea’s so choosing the best suited is all that remains for that end of the build. I will be using a modyfied version of my dragon wings which you can see in my YouTube video's listed below.

In all I have three days starting the 20th August. In fact due to the size of the build I only need one day. The wings are to be not much bigger than two hands, around fifteen to twenty inches in height. Since the size & the weight due to my construction methods is perfect for this project apart from colour(s) the final fitting/detachable methods are my only real problems with this project I remain confident a single day is all i require.

I will post some pictures of the final design the minute I have them made. With a bit of luck I might get the new owner to pose with them too. More on this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment