Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Tuesday 26 January 2010

ANOTHER OLD PROJECT I JUST FOUND IN MY WIP BOX

Here is another old project i just found in my WIP box about 20 minutes ago. I forgot i was doing this one. i started it around the same time i was doing some giant Queen Conch shells. I think i might get back to work on this the minute i finish this dolphin money bank along with the Queen Conch shells too.


2 comments:

  1. Wow!! That is one big Shell as compared to the CD...Cool!!! I'm also Loving your Skulls below...
    I'm packing to leave for Florida and bringing my clay with me...I'll be leaving for the 3 day road trip next week and i'll be staying there for 3 months away from my workshop so it will be kinda tough to do my art without all my extra gadgets...I'll keep posting on my Blog and watching yours...
    SpOOky Dreams my Friend....~adele~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the big shells. Queen conch, clams & nautilus shells. I don't know why but they have always facinated me.

    Wow 3 months out of your workshop? Even taking 'some' essential supplies with you wow!.

    Have fun lol.

    ReplyDelete