Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Saturday 20 November 2010

DID YOU?


Is there anyone out there who have actually used any of my techniques shown in my blog here or in my HOW TO videos on YouTube to create anything? By that i mean did you use any of my techniques to fully or partially create anything? Did you simply reproduce anything i have made (or begun to make) in my blog here etc?

If so not only would i like to see what you created but i would like to create a 'visitors gallery' right here on my blog to  show off your work.

WHY?

Well not only will it help me to know what you are all creating out there i feel it will help to guide me in what i show you in the future. It also will encourage others to be creative especially those who are trying this art form for the first time & may well, doubt they're own skills.

If anyone sends any pictures could you please include a brief description of the project & what if only part of anything you have learnt from my blog or YouTube videos that you then Incorporated in your project. Also add at least one 'active' link to your 'own' blog/website & i will add that to your gallery posting as a special thank you from me for taking part.

PLEASE NOTE:
I do NOT care if you have copied 'any' of my work directly & are perhaps selling such items created. I am only interested in showing visitors projects  who have used 'any' of my shown techniques to create actual art. With a hope to inspire others to create. This is a fantastic, simple, cheap art form that anyone can do. Lets make it even more special than it is by encouraging others to work with this medium.

Send your pictures etc to: Jontytheghoul@btopenworld.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment