Once the webbing to make the robe was dry i cut & shaped it easily adding the leg definitions.
A quick rib cage shaping followed.
Then the skull & cowl were added.
Just like the wall mounted reaper the skull was fixed to the inside top of the hood then the supporting tube spine burried to make the skull look like it was floating free inside the hood.
A helping hand is always welcom lol.
A 1mm coating of my Dragon Skin TM makes what few layers of paper i actually ever use super strong. A single coating is as strong as 15/20 layers of news print.
The hands & feet were built the same way i did for my wall mounted version further down the page.
I removed the arms to re-adjust the position here.
You can see the floating skull effect better here.
Sadly there are no pictures of the final build. He was stored in our garden shed once built. Before I could take any more pictures a local moron set fire to some rubbish bags stacked against our shed door. When the fire brigade came they ripped off the shed door & before we could rescue grim they sprayed the whole shed inside with high powered hoses. Even though it WAS obviouse the fire had not spread inside the shed. Whilst grim survived the soaking without any structural damage the dragon skin when wet after drying cracks. The more you soak it the more you can create a wonderful cracked effect. Whilst this creates a marvelous dragon skin effect imagine what 3 minutes of high pressure fire water hose can do, it was too much to repair on this sculpture. So i simply tore it apart & scrapped it. 3 months work for nothing in the end thanks to some local 12 year old little (place curses here as appropreiate to my mood at the time - severely extreme) moron getting his priomaniac rocks off!.