Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Tuesday 15 September 2009

IT'S ALL A LOAD OF BALLS TO ME TOO

If you have ever watched any of one of the top monster & dragon sculptors on this planet then you will quickly realise he talks & uses a lot of balls. I am talking of course of Dan Reeder. One of my idols to boot. Dan uses a collection of paper balls to create, well everything from knee, elbow joints to chins, heads etc. Whilst I & Dan have different starting methods we both achieve a similar goal in the end. Where Dan uses crumpled paper balls of varying sizes. I use balloons of both varying sizes that i cut into then re-shape or simply connect two or more together. In the example below i am creating a large dragon head.














No comments:

Post a Comment