Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Monday 14 September 2009

MAGGOTS ON THE BRAIN YOUTUBE VIDEO NOW ONLINE

As part of my 'MECH' series (the catch being there IS NO mechanical parts just simple logical fixings) of paper mache sculptures i am developing a series of simple puppets. I feel way too much time & effort is taken in the making of the mech systems to manipulate a simple puppet. If you have not seen my large puppet BONEY 'D i will post some pictures soon. You can find a link to his YouTube video short in the list at the bottom of this page.

Anyway back to the now. Another of my puppets i am developing are a coupe of maggots. Again you will find a YouTube video online now & the link is in the listing at the bottom of the page. Here are a couple of still images of the prototype maggot i built simply for testing my mouth & eye mechs. Building a prototype to test something sounds odd but it only took about 3 hours to make lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment