Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Friday 18 September 2009

FROM CHAOS COMES CREATION OR SO THEY SAY

It's said the universe was born & thrives on chaos. I don't know about that so much, but i do know my work room IS chaos to the extreme. Heres what it looks like when i pack away for the day. Everything goes where i can fit it lol. To the left foreground of the picture are cardboard boxes of all kinds waiting to be cut & stored/used & as well as eight sixty galon storage boxes all stacked to the ceiling. The table is to the right background under that messy pile. It sits six people to give you an idea of the size of it & it is stacked underneath as much as it is on the top too lol. My PC is to the left background hidden from sight. I can simply rotate my seat to type then rotate back to tear lol. God how do i do anything in here is beyond me lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment