Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Saturday 13 February 2010

MY NEW BLOG FEATURE - ADDITIONAL










Some of my W.I.Ps that i no longer have a use for either simply get thrown in the recycle bin or on 'rare' occaisions get recycled as paper pulp!. Other wise these W.I.Ps are perfectly salvageable W.I.Ps that 'could' easily be used in a project.

YOU could use them as a unique starting point in a project of YOUR VERY OWN. Now & then some of these W.I.Ps ARE quite good & i hate to scrap them so readily. Space how ever is NOT my friend so i simply can not hang on to them too long whilst i wait for the potential oppertunity to re-use them in some new project. So i am giving visitors a very unique oppertunity. Simply scroll down the page watching the right hand column until you find the logo shown above for FULL deatails.

No comments:

Post a Comment