Work on the unfinished Troll Screamers shown above as well as several NEW Troll Screamers will resume soon. I have several body parts ready to go for the new creations.

Friday 12 February 2010

MY NEW BLOG FEATURE








I am going to be adding a NEW feature to my blog W.I.P Watch but just what is it then?

I had better start by explaining just what a W.I.P is for the benifit of those who may not know. Basically a W.I.P is a project or Work In Progress, right from the start of an actual project to the last stage of the projects completion the 'unfinished' project is called a W.I.P. Obviously any projects i show through the postings of current projects in the blog here you see the whole thing from start to end. Not all of my work gets finished how ever. More than not some projects are put to one side or are constantly damaged by my family. Some of these i often repair though some times i give up on them as a lost cause & scrap them no matter how close to finished or even if they are finished.

There ARE even some odd projects NO ONE EVER gets to see, private commisions or personal projects, experiments etc that either DON'T make the grade or are simply to show some one in private HOW TO do something they may be stuck on but may not want this fact to be made public. Mostly how ever these will simply be projects i had set to one side & am working on in between other projects when time allows me to or are current projects that you will only see the end result of.

So from time to time without notification i will add a new image or images of these actual W.I.Ps as they develope, as i have time to work on them between other projects. There WILL be a brief 'blurb' attached to explain 'what' the W.I.Ps are & what has changed since the previous said image update. That will be it until the project is finished or is handed over to the new owner be that in a private commision or what ever.

You will be able to see the first of these W.I.Ps very soon at the bottom of the right hand column. Who knows some people may even find them instructive in some way?

No comments:

Post a Comment